[BioC] [Bioc] RNAseq less sensitive than microarrays? Is it a statistical issue?

Lucia luciap at iscb.org
Sat May 18 14:01:21 CEST 2013

Dear Simon,

To obtain my count matrix I use each Ucsc gene model as one " transcript", I limit my comparisons with the microarray data to those Ucsc gene models that have a unique RefSeq match with an Affy probe set

Regarding multiple testing, I guess there is no reason why I can't use the uncorrected pvalues produced by DESeq and run locfdr right?

Thanks for the help
Lucia

Sent from my iPad