[BioC] Regarding CDF file

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Wed May 29 16:16:06 CEST 2013

Hi Deepika,

Please don't take things off-list (e.g., use reply-all when responding).

On 5/29/2013 12:11 AM, deepika lakhwani wrote:
> Thanks for your advice..
> I am using R 2.15 version so xps is not working on it. Suggest me xps
> is better than oligo or not.

I don't know if xps is better than oligo or not. I suspect they are
roughly comparable, although I have no experience with xps other than
trying to install it back when installing ROOT on Windows was more
difficult than it appears to be these days. I will say that xps has been
around for a long time, and most certainly can be installed using R-2.15.

You do need to install ROOT first. See the README that comes with the
package:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/readmes/xps/README

Best,

Jim