[BioC] MethyLumiM to MethyLumiSet?

Victoria Svinti victoria.svinti at igmm.ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 5 15:23:08 CET 2013

Hi Tim,

Much appreciated. Turns out, my error for converting to SummarisedExperiment has nothing to do with weather I’m using MethyLumiM or MethyLumiSet (see my email on Excluding probes during methylation analysis : has to do with my object not having the platform annotation). It’s working now.

Many thanks,
Victoria
--
Victoria Svinti