[BioC] On empirical Bayes of edgeR

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun Nov 10 11:47:07 CET 2013

Dear Bin Zhuo,

I answered this question when you mailed it to me individually. There is
no need to send duplicate emails.

Thanks
Gordon

Professor Gordon K Smyth,
Bioinformatics Division,
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3052, Australia.
http://www.statsci.org/smyth