[BioC] Probe Set IDs and Gene Names for Human Gene 1.1 ST array

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Mon Nov 11 01:35:02 CET 2013

Hi Shery,

If you really want a .csv file, just google 'human gene 1.1 st' and you
can get it from Affymetrix.

But that is a really inconvenient way to do things. I would instead
read the vignettes for AnnotationDbi
(http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html)
and note that the hugene11sttranscriptcluster.db package is most likely
what you want.

Best,

Jim