[BioC] Separate channel analysis of two color micro arrays:avereps and intraspotCorrelation functions

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 14 23:42:03 CET 2013

Dear Rob,

Yes, estimate the intra spot correlation using the same data object as for
the linear model.

My preference is usually not to average over multiple probes, but that is
another matter.

Best wishes
Gordon

PS. When you give sessionInfo(), it should be for the session in which you
ran the code given.  (In general, not important in this case.)