[BioC] DEXSeq package: plotDEXSeq for multiple conditions

Alejandro Reyes alejandro.reyes at embl.de
Tue Nov 19 14:15:00 CET 2013

Dear Capricy Gao,

The default parameters should plot this, but I must admit that I did not
choose the best colour palette as the default, I will look for a nicer
one and change the default. In the meantime I would suggest trying to
change the colours to make the lines from all the conditions more
evident. The parameter 'colour' should do it.

Best regards,
Alejandro