[BioC] Illumina Expression analysis from iDAT files

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 28 03:20:01 CET 2013

Dear Sean and Mike,

We (actually Matt Ritchie) have written a nice little function that uses
readIDAT() to read the IDAT files and assembles the pieces into a data
object ready for limma analysis.  The output is an EList object, but it
could be an ExpressionSet instead.

It has been suggested that this function could be added to the limma
package, but I wondered whether the illuminaio package would be the best
home.

What would you like us to do?

Best wishes
Gordon