[BioC] Saving all AffyPLM residual plots to disk

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Oct 1 19:56:34 CEST 2013

Hi Leif,

Here is some code I use to do this. Here I assume you have both an
ExpressionSet called 'eset' and a PLMset called 'plm'. I usually use
oligo, so in my case it is an oligoPLM object, but no matter.

sn <- gsub("\\.CEL", "", sampleNames(eset))
## don't re-make existing plots
if(!all(file.exists(paste(sn[length(sn)], "png", sep = ".")))) {
    sn <- sn[!file.exists(paste(sn[length(sn)], "png", sep = "."))]
    for(i in seq_len(length(sn))){
        png(paste0(sn[i], "png"))
        image(plm, type = "residuals", which = i)
        dev.off()
    }
}

Best,