[BioC] looking for data file for ATH1 (GPL198)

Matthew McCall mccallm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 23:11:47 CEST 2013

Ann,

Unfortunately there isn't currently an fRMA implementation for ATH1.
It is on the to-do list, but as you might imagine, that list is very
long. You could create your own implementation using the frmaTools
package described in:
McCall MN* and Irizarry RA (2011). Thawing Frozen Robust Multi-array
Analysis (fRMA), BMC Bioinformatics, 12:369.

Best,
Matt

--
Matthew N McCall, PhD