[BioC] looking for data file for ATH1 (GPL198)

Loraine, Ann Ann.Loraine at uncc.edu
Sat Oct 5 06:01:35 CEST 2013

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

I will try to make an frma data file for the ATH1/GPL198 array using
frmaTools.

Follow-up question:

Can you explain what is meant by this line in the frmaTools vignette?

"Create batch ids based on your arrays."

and then:

 vectors <- makeVectorsAffyBatch(files, batch.id)

The help documentation says "batch.id" is a vector.

I understand that I need to associate CEL file names with batches, but I
don't understand how the structure of "batch.id" allows me to do this.

What should "batch.id" contain and how do I relate it to "files" ?