[BioC] Lumi failed to load

Hitoshi Okada hokada0421 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 01:12:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have installed R version 3.0.2 (Mac version, MacOS is 10.8.5)and lumi (2.12), and tried to load but failed with the  message at bottom.

I appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. I have updated Bioconductor packages are updated.

Thank you

Hitoshi

> library(lumi)

Attaching package: ‘BiocGenerics’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:parallel’:

    clusterApply, clusterApplyLB, clusterCall, clusterEvalQ, clusterExport,
    clusterMap, parApply, parCapply, parLapply, parLapplyLB, parRapply,
    parSapply, parSapplyLB

The following object is masked from ‘package:stats’:

    xtabs

The following objects are masked from ‘package:base’:

    anyDuplicated, append, as.data.frame, as.vector, cbind, colnames, duplicated,
    eval, Filter, Find, get, intersect, lapply, Map, mapply, match, mget, order,
    paste, pmax, pmax.int, pmin, pmin.int, Position, rank, rbind, Reduce,
    rep.int, rownames, sapply, setdiff, sort, table, tapply, union, unique,
    unlist

Welcome to Bioconductor

    Vignettes contain introductory material; view with 'browseVignettes()'. To
    cite Bioconductor, see 'citation("Biobase")', and for packages
    'citation("pkgname")'.

Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
  there is no package called ‘minfi’
In addition: Warning message:
replacing previous import by ‘graphics::image’ when loading ‘methylumi’
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘lumi’