[BioC] mifi unable to install by bioLite

Hitoshi Okada hokada0421 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:44:29 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have installed R version 3.0.2 (MacOS 10.8.5) and lumi, and tried to load but failed with the message that   "there is no package called ‘minfi’".
I tried to install mifi by bilLite but could not with message below.

BioC_mirror: http://bioconductor.org
Using Bioconductor version 2.13 (BiocInstaller 1.11.4), R version 3.0.2.
Installing package(s) 'minfi'
Warning message:
package ‘minfi’ is not available (for R version 3.0.2)

I appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. I have updated Bioconductor packages are updated.

Thank you

Hitoshi