[BioC] Modify plot - genas function from LIMMA

Belinda Phipson phipson at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Oct 21 07:37:18 CEST 2013

Hi Christian

You can use points() to add coloured dots on the figure after you have run
the genas command. The x and y axes are from fit$coeff. For example, you
can identify your significant genes using the match command (or from
decideTests() etc.):

m<-match(sig_genes,fit$genes$Symbol)
genas(fit,coef=c(1,2),plot=T)
points(fit$coeff[m,1],fit$coeff[m,2],pch=16,cex=0.7,col=2)

Hope that helps. I wrote the plot function and it is rather crude.

Cheers,
Belinda