[BioC] ANCOVA microarray time-course continuous & categorical variables / Limma extensions

Ryan rct at thompsonclan.org
Wed Oct 23 00:03:54 CEST 2013

Including continuous covariates in design matrices is R is just as easy
as including categorical ones. Instead of creating a column for each
degree of freedom in the categorical variable, you just end up with a
single column that simply contains the values of the continuous
variable. Try using the model.matrix function with a combination of
your categorical variables and continuous ones to see what it does.

-Ryan