[BioC] Change enzyme code (EC) into gene symbol

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 19:58:03 CEST 2013

Hi Weiwei,
By default pathview sum up the gene (or compound etc) data mapped to one node, which works well in common conditions. But you may specify other methods, like taking mean, median, max etc of these mapped gene data. Check the help information within R with the following lines:
library(pathview)
?pathview
Look under argument “node.sum”.
And look on argument node.sum. page 6 of the pathview vignette gives more info on this.
Weijun