[BioC] PWMEnrich binding site position

massimo acquaviva [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Sep 6 09:43:45 CEST 2013

Hallo to everyone,
I'm using PWMEnrich to search for enriched TFBS in a list of FASTA sequences.
I can't understand how to extract the coordinates of the matches for the enriched motifs,

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated

Thank you in advance

Massimo Acquaviva

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 2.15.2 (2012-10-26)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Italian_Italy.1252  LC_CTYPE=Italian_Italy.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=Italian_Italy.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=Italian_Italy.1252

attached base packages:

Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.