[BioC] Gviz - Plot genes and data from - strand (3'-5') in 5'-3' direction

Jager, Dominik jager.9 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 12 16:21:24 CEST 2013

...yes, thats correct.

So what I really want is to plot my data (see attached PNG) flipped by 180 degrees. So now the genes and the data were plotted in 3' to 5' direction, but I want in 5' to 3'/

Here some code:

> setwd("~/WORKING/")
> library(Gviz)
> options(ucscChromosomeNames = FALSE)
> tkgff <- import.gff3("~/WORKING/NC_006624.gff", format = "gff3", genome= "NC_06624.1", asRangedData = FALSE)
>atrack <- AnnotationTrack(tkgff, strand = "*", chromosome = chr, genome = gen, name = TK)
>gtrack <- GenomeAxisTrack()
> WIG <- import.wig("~/S0_20min_reverse.wig", asRangedData = FALSE)
> dtrack <- DataTrack(WIG, name = "S0+")
>from <- 1049512
> to <- 1052176
>plotTracks(list(gtrack,atrack, dtrack), from = from, to = to, cex = 1, type = "h")

I also attached the plot as PNG.

Dominik

Dr. Dominik Jäger
Biological Sciences Department of Microbiology
405 Biological Science Building | 484 West 12th Avenue Columbus, OH 43210
(614)-682-6890 Office
jager.9 at osu.edu osu.edu