[BioC] pathview question

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 03:33:31 CEST 2013

Joe,
Pathview take data in any scale, either relative or absolute levels. But you need to make sure the limit argument is properly set. Pathview doesn’t do time-course or multi-state/sample in the same graph at this time. you can generate one graph for each sample. It will plot time-course or multi-state/sample in one graph soon in next version.
HTH,
Weijun