[BioC] cycle package question

Matthias Futschik mfutschik at ualg.pt
Tue Sep 17 16:02:06 CEST 2013

Hi Alyaa,
as it is, the fdrfourier function accepts only expression set objects,
but with the conversion (ExpressionSet(matrix)), which you used, you
should be fine
also in cases where the matrix does not contain gene expression data,
as the fdrfourier uses the expression set object only as container for
the data matrix,
and does not utilize other features of the object.

hth,
Matthias.