[BioC] Hello

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 26 01:18:00 CEST 2013

Dear jayakumar,

The Rsubread package seems to be able to do most of your tasks. Have a look at its users guide for details about the read alignments it performs:

library(Rsubread)
RsubreadUsersGuide()

It has two functions to check the quality of sequencing data:

?qualityScores
?atgcContent

It can also detect SNPs:

?callSNPs

Its users guide also includes a case study for analyzing RNA-seq data, including read alignment, read summarization and differential expression analysis.

Best wishes,
Wei