[BioC] about autoplot in ggbio

Bogdan Tanasa tanasa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 19:44:47 CEST 2013

Dear Michael, and Tengfei,

thank you again for your suggestions. When you have a few more minutes, if
I may ask for further advice :

I am using the R code below,

er_ranges <-  rtracklayer::import("ESR_chr2.bed", format = "bed")
er_plots <- autoplot(er_ranges,geom="bar",aes(col=score)) + xlim(regionb)

and/or

er_plots <- autoplot("ESR_chr2.bed") + xlim(regionb)

and the input file  "ESR_chr2.bed" (attached) ,

however the output looks different than expected (please see the attached
png files).

I would love to display the data only in the specified genome interval -
and I would appreciate any further advice.

thank you so much, with much appreciation,

Bogdan