[BioC] DiffBind

Rory Stark Rory.Stark at cruk.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 18:37:29 CEST 2014

Hello Igor-

This feature has just been added to the upcoming release of DiffBind. It
is part of Bioconductor 2.14, due to be released 14 April, and currently
available in the Development branch.

dba.plotPCA has been reworked to use xyplot() from the lattice package. It
now automatically draws a legend alongside the plot, and there is a new
parameter, labels, for labelling the points on the plot. So a call of the
form

> dba.plotPCA(DBA,attributes=DBA_CONDITION,labels=DBA_ID)

Will color the points according to the Condition metadata field, and label
each of them using the sample Id string. If you aren't yet using the
developer version, you can see what the new plots look like (the colors
have been changed to be a bit more pleasant as well) by looking at the
latest version of the vignette:

http://master.bioconductor.org/packages/2.14/bioc/vignettes/DiffBind/inst/d
oc/DiffBind.pdf

with labelled examples on pages 10, 11, and 17.

Cheers-
Rory