[BioC] Join expression values of replicas in edgeR

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 2 02:22:50 CEST 2014

Dear Maria,

Are you simply asking how to join sequencing libraries together?

If you have two matrices of counts (with the same number of rows
representing the same genes or transcripts in the same order), then you
can join them together using cbind:

   counts <- cbind(counts1, counts2)

Then make your DGEList as usual:

   d <- DGEList(counts=counts)