[BioC] Feature request for Rsubread::featureCounts: read length adjustment

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Apr 8 04:30:38 CEST 2014

Dear Ryan,

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do. But would extending the genomic regions you use in your summarization achieve the same effect?

For your second request, maybe you can do a filtering after you get the read counts, which is pretty straightforward to do?

Best wishes,

Wei