[BioC] trying to get TeX or LaTeX for R 3.0.3

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 10 05:59:24 CEST 2014

I guess it depends on what you are trying to do. Simply "saving" a SWeave file should not require any extra software. If you are trying to convert that file to a .tex or .pdf file, then yes, you need LaTeX, which is a separate program, not an R package. On Mac the place to get it is
https://www.tug.org/mactex/
but beware that it's really big -- 2.3 GB.

Dan