[BioC] miRNA to gene mapping (miRNApath)

Kishor Tappita kishor.tappita at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:23:59 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to perform pathway analysis using miRNApath package. I was
able to understand the entire flow. But, I am having tough time
gettting miRNA to Gene mapping. I got the predictions using
"http://www.microrna.org/microrna/getDownloads.do", But the mapping
does not exist for my entire set of miRNAs. Please suggest me a source
where I can obtain the miRNA to gene mapping. The platform used is for
miRNA analysis is Agilent. Does anyone  know if Agilent already
provides it ? Sorry for this naive question..

Your help is higly appreciated.

Thanks,
Regards,
Kishor