[BioC] R 3.1.0 and dexseq 1.8.0

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Mon Apr 14 18:08:24 CEST 2014

On 04/14/2014 08:57 AM, Rao,Xiayu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently update R to 3.1.0 and after I did the following, I saw the dexseq version of 1.9.**. But I cannot find an explicit sample guide using this newest version.

In your R session

   vignette(package="DEXSeq")

 > How can I go back to use the dexseq 1.8.0 version?

Bioconductor is tied to specific versions of R, so use a previous version of R.
See the 'previous versions' box at

   http://bioconductor.org/help/

but note that the version of Bioconductor intended to work with R-3.1.0 is
scheduled for release later today; by updating your R ahead of the Bioconductor
release, you are technically using the 'devel' version of Bioconductor.

Martin