[BioC] Problem installing latest Bioconductor version

Itoshi NIKAIDO dritoshi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:52:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

Could you re-install R-3.1.0-snowleopard.pkg even if you use
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)?

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/

cf. https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2014-April/005497.html

Itoshi
Best

---
Itoshi NIKAIDO, Ph.D. <itoshi.nikaido at riken.jp>
Bioinformatics Research Unit, Unit Leader
RIKEN Advanced Center for Computing and Communication
304 Information Science Building, Hirosawa 2-1, Wako, Saitama, 351-0198
http://BiT.accc.riken.jp/