[BioC] Rgraphviz compilation error

Venkat Seshan veseshan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:23:42 CEST 2014

Thanks Kasper & Vladimir. I got the same error with and without system
graphviz packages. So the presence of system graphviz packages doesn't make
a difference.

Kasper - Attached is the log from the installation attempt (output of
script). The other information you needed are below.

Thanks,
Venkat

ebadmin at ebmaster:~$ gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5) 4.6.3

ebadmin at ebmaster:~$ R CMD config CC
gcc -std=gnu99
ebadmin at ebmaster:~$ `R CMD config CC` --version