[BioC] preprocess core for quantile normalization

Yashwant yashubt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:11:05 CEST 2014

I have three biological replicates of a tissue and each biological replicates
has three technical replicates. There is little difference between biological
replicates however technical replicates are almost same. I would like to use
quantile normalization method between biological replicates.
matrix at present is as follow:
                        Biological replicate 1              Biological
replicate2               Biological replicate 3
                        Tech. rep 1a 1b 1c                   Tech.rep 2a 2b 2c
Tech. rep 3a 3b 3c
Gene1              1.23     1.24     1.57                 2.43     2.37
2.40                 1.97     1.85     1.75
Gene2              7.85     6.23     7.50                 5.55     5.45
5.67                 8.57     8.32     8.52

I have to normalize this data taking consideration of inter biological
replicate quantile normalization.