[BioC] CAMERA on Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Tue Aug 5 18:32:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM, amsha nahid [guest]
<guest at bioconductor.org> wrote:
> I am trying to work with MAIT package on MacOS X10.9 Mavericks. since CAMERA package doesn't have download for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) therefore I am unable to work with it.
>
> Have contacted CAMERA maintainer but didn't get any response.
>
> Any help will be very valuable.

As far as I understand it: you can (and maybe should) run the snow
leopard version of R (and, thus all of the snowleopard-compiled
packages) under Mavericks.

More info can be found here:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2014-April/010835.html

So ... I'd probably just install the snow leopard version of R for the
time being.

HTH,
-steve

--