[BioC] More than one package document with the same name

Julian Gehring julian.gehring at embl.de
Tue Aug 5 20:03:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

For the BiocCheck of the vignette name, one could also check that the
vignette file name is not 'package.[Rnw|Rmd]'.  This would give more
flexibility, and avoid a fixed naming scheme.

Since the issue affects all R packages - bioc or not -, I still think it
is worth trying to address this at the R level.

Best wishes
Julian