[BioC] Error in DESeqDataSetFromHTSeqCount: scan line did not have 2 elements

Michael Love michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 19:48:26 CEST 2014

on the command line you can do:

head -n 19147 name_of_count_file | tail -n 3

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Steve Lianoglou
<lianoglou.steve at gene.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:58 AM, Jon Bråte <jon.brate at ibv.uio.no> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having trouble creating a DESeq dataset from HTSeq count files. I find it really strange because it works on other similar count files, but for some reason I get this error:
>>
>>> HTSeqCountFilesTest = grep("GFF", list.files(directoryTest), value=TRUE)
>>> regenerationStageTest = c("DxB1", "DxT3")
>>> regenerationSamplesTest = c("R3DxB1", "R1DxT3")
>>> sampleTableTest = data.frame(sampleName=regenerationSamplesTest, fileName=HTSeqCountFilesTest, condition=regenerationStageTest)