[BioC] Gviz: Plotting mean & CI for DataTrack

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Thu Aug 7 11:22:41 CEST 2014

Hi Shradda,
Sorry, just saw this now. Guess the confidence interval part is already
solved. Regarding the legend size: there is a display parameter cex.legend
which I seem to have missed to document. That controls the size for both
the text and the symbols in the legend. If you need more fine grained
control I will need to implement that.
Florian