[BioC] False positives due to GC content correction - DESeq2

Michael Love michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 20:11:04 CEST 2014

hi Aditi,

Please include all the code you used for EDAseq and DESeq2, and the
sessionInfo()

How do you know there are false positive? Are these genes which you
know are not differentially expressed?

Your dispersion plots didn't come through. You can email those
attachments to my email address, and we will continue discussion on
the Bioc list.

Mike