[BioC] [OT] Job Openings: Data Analyst and Data Scientist at OpenAnalytics (Belgium)

Tobias Verbeke tobias.verbeke at openanalytics.eu
Mon Aug 11 16:24:18 CEST 2014

We are currently looking to expand our team with the following profiles:

Data Analyst: MSc / PhD in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics or Statistics with a keen interest in data analysis

Data Scientist: MSc / PhD in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science interested to work on applied data science problems

A detailed description can be found at

http://www.openanalytics.eu/jobs

Strong R and BioConductor skills are an important asset for the positions.

Kind regards,
Tobias Verbeke

--

Tobias Verbeke