[BioC] SomaticCancerAlterations:::.validate_maf, read_maf, maf2gr

Julian Gehring julian.gehring at embl.de
Tue Aug 12 18:17:45 CEST 2014

Hi Aedin,

For the package, I have been using the information from the 1000genome
reference (hs37d5).  If you are only interested in the allosomes and
autosomes (not the mitchondrium or any additional sequences), the
seqinfo from hg19 give you the same seqlengths.  You can get this from
the BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg19 in bioconductor, but would have to
convert the seqnames first.

Best wishes
Julian