[BioC] Issue with flowDensity on OpenCyto

Mike wjiang2 at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 12 18:41:07 CEST 2014

If you type 'listgtMethods()', it will give you a list of registered methods

Gating Functions:
===  quantileGate
===  rangeGate
===  flowClust.2d
===  mindensity

If your method is not in the list, then you should first register it by
'registerPlugins', e.g.
registerPlugins(fun = .flowDensity, methodName = "flowDensity")

Mike