[BioC] ggvis: interactive heatmaps

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 01:17:07 CEST 2014

Hi Steve

I should have mentioned that I am using shiny interface to give user
some options to do data filtering. I am interested in finding if there
are tools that can help me get tootip and brushing capability. What I
mean by brushing is to select subset of the data from the heatmap
directly and tooltip to give the user point level info on the heatmap.

Cheers!
-Abhi