[BioC] How to create expression objects with evaluated arguments?

my1stbox my1stbox at 163.com
Wed Aug 20 07:42:59 CEST 2014

Hi All!
I want to create N volcano plots for N subdirectories of .CEL files. Instead of doing each plot seperately, I want to plot them in one mainframe with parameters like par(mfrow=c(N/2,2)). So want to generate a list of expressions of plotting for each subdirectories during iteration over them, and evaluate these expressions collectively with the par(mfrow=c(N/2,2)) parameter. But it turn out to be that arguments in each expressions are unevaluated. Is there any way to solve this problem? Like use different environments? Thank you!

Bests!

Allen

2014-08-20

my1stbox