[BioC] Robustspline and two dimentional loess for two color agilent data

Samane [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Thu Aug 21 10:54:20 CEST 2014

Hi
Since there is no print tip in Agilent technology, Could I use robust-spline and two dimensional loess on such data sets? I am comparing some normalization methods on two color Agilent data; In the most of times, robust-spline goes the best method based on comparison of variance and ICC among replicated arrays. However I can not find lots of papers which have applied these methods on Agilent data.
I am looking forward to hearing from u.
Regards,
Samaneh Fazeli

 -- output of sessionInfo():