[BioC] topGO

Steven Stadler steven.stadler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:06:53 CEST 2014

Hi! I am new to Bioconductor and topGO ... My aim is to make a go-term
richment analysis on expression data with a control and two different
infections. I managed to create my own goterm-gene mapping, but I dont know
how to create my own geneList. I have a excel sheet with p-values, reads
and so on ... How can I create this geneList in R? I am also a newbee in R
;-)

I would create a csv File withe the genname and its p-value? But how can I
parse it in R/bioconductor to use it for the creation of a topGO object? It
would be nice, if someone could tell me the parse command :-) Or an example
how I can create a topGO object with custom data. Thanx.

Greetings Steven

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]