[BioC] normalization and batch correction across multiple project

Adaikalavan Ramasamy adaikalavan.ramasamy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:13:03 CEST 2014

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for the advice. I am happy to do it both ways but these are large
projects and also it would be difficult to quantify if the differences are
small enough. Which is why I wanted to get the opinion of others in this
list.

And yes, you are right in that we need to include project and scan date
into the adjustment if I batch correct first. Thanks.

Regards, Adai