[BioC] Error messege in edgeR: Error in t(y) + prior.count.scaled : non-conformable arrays

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 6 23:29:47 CET 2014

Dear Navonil de Sarkar,

I suspect that you may be using an old version of the software.  If so,
please upgrade to the current Bioconductor release.  If you still have a
problem, please give more information about the code sequence leading up
to the error message.  A read of the posting guide may help:

Best wishes
Gordon