[BioC] DEXSeq - too many exons in gene

António domingues amjdomingues at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:39:43 CET 2014

Hi Alejandro,

thank you for the extra information in particular the referral to
Steve's paper. It eluded me, but now I have some weekend reading.

Best,
António

--
António Miguel de Jesus Domingues, PhD
Postdoctoral researcher

Phone: +49 (351) 458 82362
Email: antonio.domingues(at)biotec.tu-dresden.de
--
The Unbearable Lightness of Molecular Biology