[BioC] in-group missing arrayQualityMetrics()

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sat Feb 8 12:58:25 CET 2014

Actually, it has been a deliberate design choice to not use more than 9 factor levels for colouring, to encourage users to group their levels beforehand if they want to use this functionality. It is hard to see how the kind of plots that arrayQualityMetrics makes could be useful with much larger numbers of colours. However, any suggestions are welcome!
	Wolfgang