[BioC] active subnetwork determination

Paul Shannon pshannon at fhcrc.org
Mon Feb 10 18:38:35 CET 2014

Hi Benjamin,

The BioNet package

  http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/BioNet.html

is somewhat related to Ideker's approach.  It uses expression data and reference networks (protein-protein interactions, primarily) to locate functional modules.  There are a few other candidates for this style of analysis which can be found under the BiocViews topic "Network Enrichment":

   http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/BiocViews.html#___NetworkEnrichment

Let us know if we can be of further help.

 - Paul