[BioC] cluster or pattern analysis of expression and CN data of cell lines

Chen Runtian chenruntian at hdbiosciences.com
Tue Feb 11 08:18:14 CET 2014

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your recommendation.  I have looked at both packages but I am not sure whether that is what what I need.  I would like to cluster or visualize (graphically if possible) the array expression values (and or CN values of CCLE) of 5 cancer cell lines, (the cell lines are in columns, the genes are in row). Ideally we can find out the pattern and display the hierarchical cluster as well.

Can you explain a little details about these when possible?

Thanks!

Ran