[BioC] error with pd.ragene1.0.st.v1 and oligo

Ian [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Tue Feb 11 22:59:28 CET 2014

Hi,

I am analyzing some rat arrays. I get this error:

Error in validObject(.Object) :
  invalid class “GeneFeatureSet” object: featureNames differ between assayData and featureData
Calls: hist ... assayData<- -> assayData<- -> .init_NChannelSet -> validObject

I am pretty sure my code is close to correct as I put together this script to analyze the pd.rat230.2 arrays for another project and it worked great.

Now I have switched to a project that used the pd.ragene.1.0.st.v1 instead and now I am getting this error and am in need of figuring it out again.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks,

Ian

 -- output of sessionInfo():

> datadir <- "in_vitro_rat"
> setwd(datadir)
>
> celFiles <- list.celfiles()
> exp_data <- read.celfiles(celFiles, pkgname="pd.ragene.1.0.st.v1")
Platform design info loaded.
Reading in : 10.CEL
Reading in : 11.CEL
Reading in : 12.CEL
Reading in : 13.CEL
Reading in : 14.CEL
Reading in : 15.CEL
Reading in : 16.CEL
Reading in : 17.CEL
Reading in : 18.CEL
Reading in : 19.CEL
Reading in : 1.CEL
Reading in : 20.CEL
Reading in : 21.CEL
Reading in : 22.CEL
Reading in : 23.CEL
Reading in : 24.CEL
Reading in : 2.CEL
Reading in : 3.CEL
Reading in : 4.CEL
Reading in : 5.CEL
Reading in : 6.CEL
Reading in : 7.CEL
Reading in : 8.CEL
Reading in : 9.CEL
> png(file="exp.hist.png",width = 500, height = 600, type = "cairo")
> hist(exp_data)
Error in validObject(.Object) :
  invalid class “GeneFeatureSet” object: featureNames differ between assayData and featureData
Calls: hist ... assayData<- -> assayData<- -> .init_NChannelSet -> validObject
Execution halted

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.